Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 202
  1. #141
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 1,091, Level: 17
    Points: 1,091, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Hopefully the new pastebin link gets an update.

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 249 Times in 43 Posts
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Apparently the H-event is bugged, so here's the fix *use Gurlok's link*
    Last edited by bluefarts; November 15th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluefarts For This Useful Post:


  4. #143
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 58, Level: 1
    Points: 58, Level: 1
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeguy View Post
    Apparently the H-event is bugged, so here's the fix http://tinyurl.com/yagal98h
    Sorry to bother you.

    Seem like the link is dead.

    is it fix from your old link "silent yotogi and H http://tinyurl.com/yagshsl3"? What's bugged? or we can just use old one but need to tick the checkbox before install?

  5. #144
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    2,966
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Points: 10,569, Level: 68
    Points: 10,569, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by lili03 View Post
    Sorry to bother you.

    Seem like the link is dead.

    is it fix from your old link "silent yotogi and H http://tinyurl.com/yagshsl3"? What's bugged? or we can just use old one but need to tick the checkbox before install?
    I higly discourage checking the box, for a simple reason: by NOT checking the box, you ensure that any update or dlc you are installing, is NOT accidentally overwriting an already existing file which is more recent than the one from any installer. To put it more simply: let's say that you have installed the base game along the latest update; you then decide to download/buy the first yotogi class from com3d2: by checking that box, you will force the setup to overwrite the newer arcs with the older ones, resulting in game incompatibility and crashes.

    As for me, the bugged version prevented the yotogi class to appear at all for the bookworm.

    I have reuploaded the file for anyone who wasn't able to pick it before the link expiration: http://mega.nz/#!Dvg0Aa4a!guoW4b57Y...Aik26acs364E8Y

    @awesomeguy If te reupload bothers you, let me know and I will remove it.

  6. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 249 Times in 43 Posts
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Sorry for the late reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lili03 View Post
    Seem like the link is dead.
    Welp, I don't know the link die so soon. Gurlok has reuploaded the link so get it from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by lili03 View Post
    is it fix from your old link "silent yotogi and H *omitted*? What's bugged? or we can just use old one but need to tick the checkbox before install?
    Yes, it's a fix for that DLC, because KISS has reported that the DLC is bugged and one have to re-download it and install it again to fix it. I think @Gurlok explains all well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    @awesomeguy If te reupload bothers you, let me know and I will remove it.
    Nah, I don't really mind, these links aren't mine anyways.

  7. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 249 Times in 43 Posts
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    future radio artificial pigeons
    Last edited by bluefarts; December 1st, 2018 at 05:52 PM.

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluefarts For This Useful Post:


  9. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 249 Times in 43 Posts
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    do you like H?
    Last edited by bluefarts; December 1st, 2018 at 05:52 PM.

  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluefarts For This Useful Post:


  11. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 3,432, Level: 36
    Points: 3,432, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurlok View Post
    I higly discourage checking the box, for a simple reason: by NOT checking the box, you ensure that any update or dlc you are installing, is NOT accidentally overwriting an already existing file which is more recent than the one from any installer. To put it more simply: let's say that you have installed the base game along the latest update; you then decide to download/buy the first yotogi class from com3d2: by checking that box, you will force the setup to overwrite the newer arcs with the older ones, resulting in game incompatibility and crashes.

    As for me, the bugged version prevented the yotogi class to appear at all for the bookworm.

    I have reuploaded the file for anyone who wasn't able to pick it before the link expiration: http://mega.nz/#!Dvg0Aa4a!guoW4b57Y...Aik26acs364E8Y

    @awesomeguy If te reupload bothers you, let me know and I will remove it.
    Ticking the box only allows the updater to overwrite files of the same version, according to the text next to the box. It shouldn't overwrite newer files with older ones.

  12. #149
    Senior Member Gurlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    30
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    2,966
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
    Points: 10,569, Level: 68
    Points: 10,569, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by fatalystic View Post
    Ticking the box only allows the updater to overwrite files of the same version, according to the text next to the box. It shouldn't overwrite newer files with older ones.
    Usually yes, but this doesn't hold true when the files version is not changed even though KISS made some edit to the files (most of the time in hotfixes cases); take a look at the bokukko bugged yotoki class: those files can overwrite each other, so if you accidentally tick the checkbox of the bugged version (even though you have installed the fixed one), you would incur in the bug.

    Aside from those little exceptions the file recognition si pretty good.

  13. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 249 Times in 43 Posts
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Points: 3,001, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class

    Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

    Grand Prix 1
    Last edited by bluefarts; December 1st, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
    yaogdi, hachinana and apalagi like this.

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluefarts For This Useful Post:


Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 11 guests)

  1. Arialyn,
  2. depotagents

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 148
    Last Post: January 13th, 2019, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2018, 05:41 PM
  3. [Japanese] [Agata] Maid x4 – [アガタ] メイド×4
    By Daenerys in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 6th, 2014, 02:28 AM
  4. [Japanese] [Agata] Maid x4/[アガタ] メイド×4
    By alicesoftelf in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 26th, 2014, 06:01 AM
  5. [Japanese] [Agata] Maid×Four/ [アガタ] メイド×4
    By alicesoftelf in forum Hentai Manga
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 29th, 2013, 10:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •