Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1800
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Quote Originally Posted by EchelonV View Post
    I hate NTR. I prefer pure non-con/rape hentai. Don't have time for "mind games" or male characters. I am here to see women get taken in by demons and monsters, all females get dominated and know their place including the anti-heros like Ai.

Kyou's hospital stuff just didn't interest me much. As for Inyouchuu ep2 I don't like it at all, visually it's just really boring. Nightmare should have stayed in his horsedemon form...

NTR doesn't belong in Inyouchuu, thankfully it's barely featured in any of it.

Anyone know what all the bonus stuff here is?
    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/camp.html

If I get this one too, I'm thinking of going with the first or bottom middle tapestry, I like those:
    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/tenpo.html

Too many clothes in this game though! I guess Aojiru is experimenting more with clothes and the medieval vibe too hehe.
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........oh well i will admit Nightmare should have stayed in demon form, but tell me the idea of a warrior couple defeated by demons, the male killed and the woman dominated doesn't interest you in the slightless. Or like in the original Inyouchuu the warrior woman dominated to the point she kills her previous lover/companion?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

I guess I prefer rape to betrayal. XD

It's fine other people like it, I'm only half joking usually... (though futanari is my main enemy! I like how Inyouchuu has those tentacle dicks though in Shoku).

I would rather see a scenario with like, a berserk Yamato whom can only be tamed by him being able to rape all the girls. Which I guess is kind of what they were going for up to and through Etsu, but too bad the CG and story doesn't seem to show that very well. Yamato going full on Nightmare/Meioki mode on the girls would have been great. I think he's still got demon tendencies and was even used once in Goku to save them in one situation, but I don't think they had to have sex with him to calm him down, though he's always got to keep that demon blood in check.

Still some decent scenes in Etsu, I love these two:
      Spoiler: Etsu 

The angle on the spider birth one is amazing!

I just like the classic patriarchy for the most part when it comes to sexual themes I guess. Even Ai who's an anti-hero and wants revenge on the Shiratori's, is a sex slave to Nightmare... I love that.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

I guess I prefer rape to betrayal. XD

It's fine other people like it, I'm only half joking usually... (though futanari is my main enemy! I like how Inyouchuu has those tentacle dicks though in Shoku).

I would rather see a scenario with like, a berserk Yamato whom can only be tamed by him being able to rape all the girls. Which I guess is kind of what they were going for up to and through Etsu, but too bad the CG and story doesn't seem to show that very well. Yamato going full on Nightmare/Meioki mode on the girls would have been great. I think he's still got demon tendencies and was even used once in Goku to save them in one situation, but I don't think they had to have sex with him to calm him down, though he's always got to keep that demon blood in check.

Still some decent scenes in Etsu, I love these two:
      Spoiler: Etsu 

The angle on the spider birth one is amazing!

I just like the classic patriarchy for the most part when it comes to sexual themes I guess. Even Ai who's an anti-hero and wants revenge on the Shiratori's, is a sex slave to Nightmare... I love that.
    Hopefully they make an Etsu remake and do it well this time, it would be grat if its like a "enemy within" kind of game, or where everytime he passes a certain limit he risk losing control or something, may make a good/happy ending more rewarding too.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredYour first Group5000 Experience Points

In a way I feel Etsu is really detached from the rest of the series. Not only for the change of tone and intensity, but also because it doesn't seem to leave any mark on the story after that:
    -None of the new characters are shown in the other games.
    -Yamato's powers seem to work the same as they did in Shoku, meaning he can partially transform but a full transformation makes him lose control.

To be honest I suggest skipping itg for the most part and just watch the few good scenes it has.
    I don't count on it getting a remake, maybe they could fix it's problems but I don't see it happening, they will probably do shoku remake while expanding the backstory with extras like in the first remake and then we go straight to inyouchuu 6 which will deal with Ai and the rogue Shiratori clan members (which in a way could be a link with etsu).
    Ignore This Signature
    Inyouchuu Remake is here!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    In a way I feel Etsu is really detached from the rest of the series. Not only for the change of tone and intensity, but also because it doesn't seem to leave any mark on the story after that:
    -Yamato's powers seem to work the same as they did in Shoku, meaning he can partially transform but a full transformation makes him lose control.

To be honest I suggest skipping itg for the most part and just watch the few good scenes it has.
    I don't count on it getting a remake, maybe they could fix it's problems but I don't see it happening, they will probably do shoku remake while expanding the backstory with extras like in the first remake and then we go straight to inyouchuu 6 which will deal with Ai and the rogue Shiratori clan members (which in a way could be a link with etsu).
    That is why i like and dislike it, it had posibilities and the whole plot matche smy tastes, but they fucked it up big time wich just infuriates me more =S

You know what would be interesting if his powers came about devouring demons, that way part of the plot could be Nightmare or Meioki taking him over instead of a new demon, or both like the real ending was his inner demon tkaing over, only to reveal that is the REAL Yamato or soemthign like that.
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post

Yeah it really does feel like Etsu never happened, lol. All we know going forward is that Mikoto and Takeru have one hot mom. And yeah, the stories in the rest seem to make more callbacks to the first and Shoku. Etsu's like a weird alternate timeline spinoff. By this point Ouka and Kikuka are absolutely part of the main crew as well, so you really can't have a main Inyouchuu without them and Sui.

They should give us a new demon boss that's like Nightmare and Meioki fused...

Anyways, I'm still most excited for Shoku 2.0 hehe.

What tapestry from the new game do you like the most Prog?
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Yeah it really does feel like Etsu never happened, lol. All we know going forward is that Mikoto and Takeru have one hot mom. And yeah, the stories in the rest seem to make more callbacks to the first and Shoku. Etsu's like a weird alternate timeline spinoff. By this point Ouka and Kikuka are absolutely part of the main crew as well, so you really can't have a main Inyouchuu without them and Sui.

Wait, wasn't it an alternative spinoff officially?
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Big ~Birthing ~Bellies Murderous Int's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Anyone know what all the bonus stuff here is?
    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/camp.html

If I get this one too, I'm thinking of going with the first or bottom middle tapestry, I like those:
    http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/tenpo.html
    They are 1. Visual Fanbook to the game. 2. Drama CD.
    That comes with both the 1st press version (9,500)and the 1st press with the B2 tapestry/extra (13,500).
    The standard release that is 8,500 doesn't have these extras.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredYour first Group5000 Experience Points

I think I like this one http://cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/img/tokuten_sofmap.jpg

Wait, wasn't it an alternative spinoff officially?
    When it came out it was supposed to be the third game, I don't know if they have retroactively changed that.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

Ignore This Signature

Thread Information